Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas gifts

So here they are (well, some of them)!

A flower vase shaped as Moominpappa's hat by Muurla

Martta knitted me mittens for my birthday!

Translucent tree curtains by Vallila

Snowflake earrings by Kalevala

Three calendars.
One is the official calendar of Lappalaiskoirat Ry (Lapponian dogs registered association) 
and our little Ássi is the covergirl (the largest image)!
The one in the middle is one that my parents ordered. It's got photos taken by my dad and Pretti and I are Miss Septembers.
The third one is just some random calendar with cute dog pictures. One always needs some random cute dog pictures in one's home. 

Suomalainen tonttukirja (Finnish elf-book) by Mauri Kunnas
and my very own copy of The Digital Photography book

A Humantool balance seat

A stand for my guitar

Suuri tonttukirja (The Great Elf-book) by Wil Huygen

No comments:

Post a Comment