Monday, March 14, 2011

Quick update

I got a call today and I was asked to come for a job (/apprenticeship) interview on Wednesday! The place is a photography store where they make all sorts of photo products from books to prints and I think they also have a studio service, and they sell camera equipment. I'm so stoked about this!

I've been sending applications to so many places and most of them don't even have the courtesy to send back a 'no thanks' reply. Oh well, now I have my chance to get a nice job for the summer and I'm praying and hoping and preparing myself so I'd get it. Fingers crossed and wish me luck! :)

Plus I'm taking a weekend course on product photography this weekend. Should be interesting. I'm also taking a course on people (studio) photography (lighting stuff etc) next month. 


P.S. 50 followers! Thanks people for showing interest. I really truly appreciate it :)

6 comments:

  1. Mahtavaa! Mä ainakin pidän peukkuja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun apprenticeship! Hope you get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The danger is that you will spend all of your money in the same place that you make it. :)

    Good luck Milla... Knock their socks off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys :)

    Tim, yes, that is a serious concern...:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, today is Wednesday and I am sure that we would all like to know how your interview went?

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  6. It went alright. I'm a little hesitant about the customer service part of the job, though. They'll let me know if I get the job or not in the near future.

    ReplyDelete