Friday, May 20, 2011

Vintage Effect Tutorial

So, I asked and one of you answered. Here's a tutorial on how I do the vintage effect on my photos.

I posted this once already, but I had saved the video in a bad way so the quality was sh*t. So here's a better one. I recommend you watch it in HD (click the Vimeo-link) and in full screen. :)


I have all this wrapped around in a neat little action in Photoshop, so if you want to use this more than once and don't feel like doing it all manually, I suggest you make an action of your own. When everything is on their own adjustment layers they are really easy to modify to suit different photos.

If you find this interesting and test it on your photos, feel free to post a link to them in the comment section below. I'd love to see what you come up with! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment