Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Love-Hate | Two of my dearest hobbies combined


My Addiction by tingeliM


Fate by tingeliM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been feeling a little...hmm...under the weather these last couple of days. So songs like these have been playing a lot. If anyone has good ways to stop thinking about certain things that are constantly on my mind, then please share. 
Last night I was able to get some peace of mind when I was in my riding lesson, but right when I left home the thoughts came back to trouble me. Today I've been really tired after staying up till 3am last night. zzzZZzZZzzzz....One of those forgetting-machines from "Eternal Sunshine Of Spotless Mind" would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment