Saturday, June 18, 2011

Want You

Oh my...now it happened.

My inner musician has been forcing me to write these pieces of lyrics down for a while now. I really hoped I'd never ever finish this, but apparently I did...I'm allergic to corny love songs (when they're mine) but for some reason that inner whatever still made me publish this.

Want You (To Want Me) by tingeliM

Lyrics:


I can feel the rain fall down my cheeks
If only you were mine
If only I could see your face before mine
 

I stand alone and let the rain pour down on me
I can't get you out of my head

But I don't want to
'Cos I want you...

Chorus:
I just want you to know how you affect me
Want you all to myself, want you to get me
Want you to sing me to my sleep and then kiss me
Want you to drain this poison out of my head
Want you to want me

If I was an angel
I'd fall for you
'Cos I've fallen hard and fast
I burned to the ground
Then I crashed

If only I'd find the words
that wouldn't melt away
when I see you smile
If only I'd find the words...

Chorus


You came and gave me back my voice
The voice that runs through this paper
and wants to sing only for you
Only for you...

Chorus


P.S. Definitely not my best vocals...I've been working on this for a couple of hours so my voice is quite 'off' after all that...(excuses excuses) Still I had to record this and publish, because I think I wouldn't have done it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment