Monday, February 13, 2012

Sanni & Masi

I had Sanni come over yesterday with her dog, Masi, and I got to practice this "home studio" lighting stuff some more. I have to say, I did learn a lot with not having to be both the photographer and the model. Lighting is still hard and there are some photos in this set, that don't have it perfectly right, but I did my best. In the future, I should also remember to keep a brighter light on while shooting, so the models' pupils won't be the size of a plate in the pictures. ;) The Canon EOS Utility software turned out to be really useful as Sanni got to view the photos with me on my coputer display as I took them. We had loads of fun, and even though I still have tons more to learn even with the basics, I think these turned out really good. Sanni and Masi were awesome models and I'm sure we'll be doing more photo shoots in the future. :)

Anyways, enjoy and let me know what you think! 

First we just took some basic headshots.
And then Masi took the stage.
I think this is my favorite of all of these. 
I used Sanni also as a canvas as I painted her face. 
And last but not least, Masi took the stage all for himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment